Followers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

It might be MY fault.....

This is just a bitch session. I say that because I've come to the semi-conclusion that part of my Life is a GIANT MESS, and in the back of my mind, I know its all my fault. I dont wanna totally admit it, because I can think of absolutely NO WAY to solve the problem..........................ITS MY ART ROOM!!!!! ITS A TOTAL DISASTER AREA!!!!!! Over the last several years I've moved to a larger area, and it got SO crowded up that I only had a TEENY WEENY little area to actually paint in. THEN a kid moved back home and I was relinquished to a MUCH smaller area! OMG!!!! Now I lose things ALL the time and have to buy NEW because there is just almost NO possibility of finding them anytime soon! IT IS TOO AWFUL to even take a pic of.

My daughter the Wise-Cracker says 'Mama this happens no matter what room you use.' WELL!!!

And not only that, but there is Art stuff in almost every room in the house. And this part almost makes me start cryin'..........TODAY I THOUGHT ABOUT CRAMMING SOME IN THE TRUNK OF MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hmmm I could try to sit in there and paint too................