Followers

Friday, February 27, 2009



Here are 2 more Fairies ! The Red one has denim stars, fabric and paper mermaid 'scales' and a red fabric bow. The wings are from the curtain i found at the Thrift! She WANTS to be a Mermaid, with her funny fake tail !
The next is called 'Life is a Garden of Daisies'. I really love daisies, and so does this Fairy Gardener. I made a Jewelry Box to go with this one, but i dont have a pic of it yet. I like the primitive kitty at the bottom. He's very curious. The Sunshine has glass beads and a little gold glitter.
I was up at 6:30 am working on the Art. It really consumes my life. My hubby took me to the movies this evening. We saw 'Madea goes to Jail' ! It was hilarious - the Madea parts - but some was sad. I cried a teeny bit but I didnt let the Old Man know it. He thinks I'm tough. SIKE!!
But the whole time I was thinking what to do with this really skinny tall Cabinet door I bought today.....hmmmm.........

No comments: