Followers

Monday, July 27, 2009

BELIEVE - New MiXed MEdia COLLAge Artwork






Titled 'BELIEVE' this is the Companion Artwork to 'Flying Dream', which I Blogged about on my last post. The intention is to show the Butterfly over the Water, which is a reflection of the Sky in the previous Artwork titled 'Dream' (or, 'Flying Dream'). The Water is always a Reflection of the sky as you know. If the Sky is Milky White with high clouds and dappled blue, then so is the Water. The Rose is one of my Favorite Flowers, and it is included in my Astrological details, as I am a Gemini. Roses surround my home in all colors and varieties.
Also the Butterfly is connected with Gemini, and I have a butterfly tattoo. Plus, everyone loves Butterflies. And Dragonflies. My Grandmother called them 'Snake Doctors'. There is Lore connected with that but I cant remember. I'll have to ask my Mom about it. I'll tell you more about that when I blog again. If YOU know about the Snake Doctors, tell me all!
These 2 pieces are being listed and hopefully SOLD as a pair. They are quite nice and I am very happy with them.

No comments: