Followers

Friday, August 14, 2009

FAIRY Tale WITCH Painting NEW on Vintage Wood





I LOVE MY NEW FAIRY WITCH !!
SHE IS SO CUTE WITH HER GOLDEN EYES AND PIXIE CURLS !

Her long Green Robe is gonna get all kinds of dirt on it and pine needles probably and bugs and spiders too. She probably doesnt even care. That Beautiful Red Apple is TOO Tempting and its special magic qualities are just what this little lady is looking for - These Magic Apples come in handy in Fairy Tales, tempting the unsuspecting young maidens and what-not. What is She up to, I wonder -
I was happy to find this old cabinet door at The Hab, its not too heavy and the old hardware came off pretty easily. I always feel so powerful when I accomplish ANYthing with a screwdriver. Or those plier things. The frame color is just perfect - it looks washed out being semi-opaque black over the old white wood, I decided to leave it like that instead of applying additional coats of black, which would be more opaque, but less aged looking. The piece is in pretty good shape considering its age, just a spot on the top edge where I had to fill in a small hole.
So satisfying.

No comments: