Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Phoenix Phair - a TOTAL Success !! !!

I had SUCH a Great Day ! Phoenix Phair was really fun.  I have NEVER met so many Sweet, Wonderful People.  All the months of Work was really worth it. Especially the Kids, when they like my Art, I get really emotional.  One young lady bought a pink Mermaid painting, and I hope I hear from her again.  A Love Spell Lady Bug went to Katelyn who is 9 months old! and several wonderful Moms are decorating their little Angels rooms with new Loralai Art.  I am SO thankful to all the people who picked up a Business Card or bought a Painting or Card or Box.  I hope to hear from them again, and the lady who painted her Kitchen a Dusty Lavender color - I have alot in common with Her!

Y'all email me and send a pic so I can see where my Paintings live now.  I am always happy to do Special Requests,  a Family Portrait or 3 Sisters would be really Fun.  I will hunt for those paper mache houses to decorate to match your lavender kitchen.  Just LMK, and God Bless You all.

No comments: