Followers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

THANKS MOM!! and Short North Community Sale

THANKS MOM 4 Taking my Paintings to the SALE!!!!!

SOLD several Paintings today!!! A terrific Community Sale in The Short North netted some Cash for Yours Truly and besides that, and just as importantly, I got to show off some art to local folk and get some Business Cards (ACEO Size!) picked up by potential buyers and those interested in some Art by Loralai!!

I hope Some of the buyers stop by this Blog, and if U R 1 of em, then THANKS a bunch!! Its hard out there for an Artist these days y'all, but its a lifestyle, so I'll do it as long as God gives me the health and means to continue. I truly LOVE to paint and create stuff. I am Serious.

Lots of Love to Everyone, and be sure to contact me Anytime for Special Orders, or if U C anything that interests U on My Website www.loralai.com, or my etsy shop - showcased on this blog.

No comments: